After 9 long months of anticipation the child finally comes into the lives of parents and brings enormous joy and happiness with its little feet. The exhilaration can never be expressed in words and is similar for every parent in the world. The parents indeed wish to provide the best care to the new born child. Some people do the chores with galvanization while the others find it rather daunting. Child care can certainly be daunting for new parents due to little or knowledge about the process. Of course, you don’t want any harm to your child because of a mere mistake and so post natal care becomes a priority for new parents. The parents or specifically the new mother learn to take care of her health along with the baby after her delivery in the post natal care. We provide the parents the knowledge they need to take care of their baby as well as themselves after the arrival of child. Our team of experts teach, counsel and help throughout the journey of child care.
- A stress-free environment to the mother and child.
- Our team of endocrinologist, urologist, cardiologist, nutritionist and physiotherapist monitor the health status of the mother and child on a regular basis.
- A personalized attention to the mother and child after the delivery.
- Help to the mother in breastfeeding.
Our postnatal programme is transfixed on the aim to provide you the complete knowledge about child care by focussing on arenas, like:
- Maternal care after the delivery.
- Fitness after delivery.
- Routine paediatric care.